Friday, April 6, 2007

Welcome!

The Blog: Welcome to Pocket Pikachu Log One. The reason why I named it this was because I had previously named my log for my Pokémon Pikachu 2, Pocket Pikachu Log. I can't change it 10 days before its anniversary, so I made this: Pocket Pikachu Log One. Also, bare i me because this is my first experience with the new Blogger, I'm used to the old one.) I will have to work on this a lot during April vacation, it'll be finalized by then.
The image “http://www2u.biglobe.ne.jp/~kotarou/pikachu_html/pika29.gif” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
The Pikachu: As many of you know the Pocket Pikachu / Pokémon Pikachu original pets new are very rare, so I decided to get a pre-loved one from Japan so I don't mess-up my new in box ones. But, I will love it the same no matter what. I will be getting it in the mail, then I have to wait until Easter to get it as a gift, I will then play with him all day, keeping in mind I shouldn't ignore my other one. I still haven't decided how to wear it. Any suggestions?

No comments: